- How often should I replace my filter?
throw away filters 1 to 3 months, depending on the type of filter. For cleanable filters, clean once a month.
- Is preventive maintenance necessary?
- Yes! Running your A/C and
Heating system without having it cleaned or checked is like driving a car and never having the oil changed. Preventive
A/C maintenance is proven to increase the longevity and efficiency of your system, while simultaneously
decreasing your utility bill. Click here to learn more about preventive maintenance.
- How often
should I have maintenance done on my A/C system?
- Twice a year: Once in the
spring for A/C and once in the fall for heater. Our Preferred Customers who choose the maintenance agreement not only
prevent future A/C system breakdowns, but also receive priority scheduling, guaranteed same-day service, and 10% off any parts
needed for one full year.
- By replacing my old unit, will I save
money on my utility bill?
- Absolutely. The higher SEER rating, the more efficient
your system will be.
- What is SEER?
- Energy Star accredits SEER (Seasonal Energy Efficient Ratio) as used to measure the efficiency of a central heating
and A/C system. The higher the SEER rating, the more efficient the air conditioner.
of January 2006, all air conditioners sold in the United States must have a SEER of at least 13. To meet Energy Star
standards, an air conditioning system must be 14 SEER or higher (up to 20 SEER).
Have a question? Enter it below, and we might just end up answering it right here on this page.