Why Preventive Maintenance?
Why annual visits to the doctor, dentist,
and car mechanic? To ensure the health of the person or object being checked. Umcommonly known, air conditioning
and heating systems must also be cleaned and checked to ensure proper functioning, maximum efficiency, safe operation, and
increased longevity of the system's lifetime. If we never had our teeth cleaned, we would develop cavities, gum disease, and
other unwanted problems. If we never had our vechicle's oil changed, our car would begin to detiorate quickly.
Thus, preventive maintenance is crucial to maximizing the health and eliminating costly problems in our most important
|See why Energy star recommends preventive maintenance
- 10% Discount on Parts Repairs
- No Overtime Fees
Scheduling Customer Status
- Guaranteed Same-Day Service
- Lower Energy Bills
- Extended Equipment Life
- Fewer Repairs
- Improved Capacity
- Automatic Reminder to Schedule Next Cleaning
Indoor Unit includes:
- Inspect and clean blower assembly
- On older models, inspect and replace fan belt (if necessary)
- Inspect evaporator coil, drain pan, and condensate drain lines. Clean as needed.
- On gas furnaces, inspect for gas leaks.
- Inspect burner assembly - clean and adjust as needed
- Inspect heat exchanger or heating elements
- Inspect flue system - check for proper attachment to the furnace, any dislocated sections, and for
signs of corrosion. Replace as necessary.
control box, associated controls, wiring and connection
air filters (Replace for additional fee)
air flow system - check for leaks
Outdoor Unit includes:
- Check freon levels and adjust, if necessary
- Clean dirt, leaves, and debris from inside condenser
- Inspect condenser coil - clean as needed
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades for wear and damage
- Inspect compressor and associated tubing for damage
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections. Controls
may include contactors, capacitors, relays, and circuit boards.